Our “Pick” this week is just in. A large collection of salt and pepper shakers, many are hand painted early 20th century. They are mainly single salt or peppers so this could be a great opportunity to replace a broken heirloom or make up a set of similar styles. I have seen in this mix shakers made in Bavaria, Japan, Nippon (Early Japan) and Czechoslovakia. The group is mostly hand painted porcelain, there is some luster ware and some nice glass shakers.
Shop Suburban Antiquarian
- Booth Moving Sale – 30% off until February 26 February 22, 2020
- Pair of Mid-Century Modern Mushroom Chairs January 7, 2020
- Oak and Walnut Credence Table – Side Altar With One Interior Shelf December 19, 2019
- Mid Century Modern Coffee Table with Cast Iron and Chrome Base December 15, 2019
- Antique Oak and Glass Display Case with Two shelves December 8, 2019