Our “Pick” this week is just in today and it is a beautiful antique oak two tier plant stand. The turnings are reminiscent of the Victorian style yet the tiers are shaped with unmolded edges suggesting that is was produced after the Victorian era. This piece was most likely produced between 1890 and 1930. It is made of solid oak and appears to have been recently refinished and stained a nice Jacobean Oak color. The Tulips were looking particularly nice today, I thought everyone should see them.
Shop Suburban Antiquarian
- Booth Moving Sale – 30% off until February 26 February 22, 2020
- Pair of Mid-Century Modern Mushroom Chairs January 7, 2020
- Oak and Walnut Credence Table – Side Altar With One Interior Shelf December 19, 2019
- Mid Century Modern Coffee Table with Cast Iron and Chrome Base December 15, 2019
- Antique Oak and Glass Display Case with Two shelves December 8, 2019