This weeks pick has been here for a little while so you folks need to know how cool and hard to find it is. Fortress America came out in 1986, A strategy game from the Milton Bradley game-master Series. Many of the games produced for this series are hard to find and highly collected. The most remarkable thing about Fortress America (This version in particular) is that Saddam Hussein (Former Iraqi Dictator) is on the cover. And what is so cool about that is that this game came out before Desert Storm when almost no one knew who he was. The game is complete and in great shape.
Shop Suburban Antiquarian
- Booth Moving Sale – 30% off until February 26 February 22, 2020
- Pair of Mid-Century Modern Mushroom Chairs January 7, 2020
- Oak and Walnut Credence Table – Side Altar With One Interior Shelf December 19, 2019
- Mid Century Modern Coffee Table with Cast Iron and Chrome Base December 15, 2019
- Antique Oak and Glass Display Case with Two shelves December 8, 2019